Updated: May 16
1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim- Who hasn't already played skyrim yet? And who cares? play it again and when you beat it play it again and when you beat that then get the dlc and when that's done there's always mods? Their is so much stuff to do in skyrim to keep you busy for what seems like forever.
2. Fallout 4- If skyrim is first on the list Fallout 4 has to be the next, the same reasons you should play skyrim is why i you should try fallout 4 with the addition of a build mode that I seem to get lost in.
3. Read Dead Redemption 2- Like the other two games listed above RDR2 is packed with hours of content and plenty of things to do, but not only that but the game gives you so much depth into the life of a cowboy who the hell doesnt want that.
4. Grand Theft Auto 5- -BC its GTA!
5. Dreams- Dreams was made for people who have nothing but time on their hands, this game is like no other game. It's basically a game developing program hidden within a game. It allows you to create and design almost anything from animated shorts, ads, music and even full video games, it also allows you to play or view other peoples creations. What better time to get into you artistic side. and who knows maybe you will be the next big game developer.
6. Minecraft-When you have time to waste and plenty of pixelated objects you want to build, minecraft is the game for you! There's plenty of ways to play this game weather you wanna build an exact replica of the millennium falcon or just hunt a pack of creepers.
7. The Sims 4- The Sims is a game i like to play when I really don't wanna get into the story of another game and at the same time I don't really feel like or have to time to play with friends. There's tons of customization features for both your
sims and their homes and plenty of expansion packs and DLC's to keep you busy some which add pets, Magic and even Vampires.
8. Call of Duty- Don't matter which one you play they all have the same reason for being on this list. COD has became a way for gamers to connect and play with friends in a very competitive yet fun way. I don't particularly play the game often myself but i don't know on other person thats a gamer who doesn't play this game.
9. The Outer Worlds-Fallout 4 but in space... Say no more!
10. Mortal Kombat 11- Got a problem with a friend? Settle it out in Mortal Kombat!, Girlfriend getting on your nerves nagging you to death about the dishes? Mortal Kombat!Neighbor give you the middle finger while he drove by your house? Mortal Kombat! No matter what the occasion is, a bout in Mortal Kombat is the answer and whats better than MK, MK where you can Customize and upgrade your fighters.